Monday, May 28, 2012

I overcarbed today, here's the recipe.

The actual dietary run-down comes tomorrow, and I'm still not doing terrible, but I did something I try to avoid usually, which is make a paleo version of a non paleo food.  Actually, since I did that today, I think after this I'll write why you should avoid that.

Banana Chocolate Pudding
  •  2 bananas
  • 1/2 cup liquid (I used coconut water, you can use milk, almond milk, water, whatever)
  • 1 tablespoon powdered baking chocolate
It's really easy.  Just blend it all together until it's smooth.  Chill it.  It might be runny and it's definitely a dark chocolate taste.  You can also freeze the mix and blend it to make an ice-cream like treat.

It'll look something like this:

Which is, by the way, an actual picture of it that I just took.  Don't you hate it when people come up with recipes and then, instead of showing the actual results, they just Google a picture of something similar and pretend that's what it'll look like?  Ugh.  I'd rather not have a picture and leave you guessing than pull that.